Monday, September 10, 2007

Crucifixion of Christ Sculpture Park in Groom, TX

Posted by Picasa
This and the following pictures are from Elaine and Mike, RV full timers who are currently in Vermont. I met Elaine through Paperbackswap.com and she is just a lovely, friendly lady. We are enjoying Elaine's e-mails as part of our homeschooling. She's teaching us History, Art, Geography, and so much more.
"These pictures are from a spot in I am told this sculpture is in the town of
"Groom along I-40 east of Amarillo TX" Crucifixion of Christ that a man sculptured out of metal near Amarillo,TX. The cross is a made of metal also. The man did this out of the kindness of his heart. Someone donated the land to him. "
I have other e-mails and pictures from her which she has kindly given us permission to share with people who visit the blog. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do. And, we hope some homeschooling families will take the time to look these places up on a map and learn along with us.
I know I got a couple out of sequence. It's a busy day here. :-)