Tuesday, May 04, 2010

What's Working for Me-Homeschool Storage/Organization Tip



This is the system I use for keeping the school items organized and easily accessible (to me) while homeschooling K-2. There are 18 baskets on three shelves and they are divided by subject. Even when it is hectic, all I have to do is grab and go! I found the baskets at Bottom Dollar for $1 each. The baskets are long enough and wide enough to hold the oversized workbooks used for this age group. Once the children hit 3rd grade, they are able to work independently. At that point, they get a "locker" which is a drawer in a filing cabinet to store their supplies.

I shared this in hopes it blesses someone else in their journey!

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19


Posted by Picasa