Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Little Boys


 Caleb is the baby I had in 20 minutes. He was born into Clint's hands in our bedroom. He has an incredibly close relationship with Clint. He is 10 years old now.
 Eye see you!
 Joshua is a ham!
Joshua multitasking.
He was counting ribs in one of the anatomy books and doing leg lifts at the same time.

Not many people are aware of this, but I was told I'd likely never have children. They told me if I did, it would be very, very difficult for me to even conceive. I am humbled and very thankful for all God has done in my life.

 Psalms 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD!

Genesis 33:5  Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. “Who are these with you?” he asked. Jacob answered, “They are the children God has graciously given your servant.”