Friday, May 11, 2012

Shopping List



I have purchased many different types of organizers and shopping list making programs. The only one that fits my and my family's needs is my own. I make the grocery list on one piece of paper. Anything I need during the week, I add. Anything that does not get purchased that week, gets carried over to the next week's list. Yep, this one is on the "homeschool" clipboard, but I have one just for "household."

I carry my clipboard case right into the store with me. I have any coupons I need inside the case. I can also take fabric samples, measurements, a calculator, and other information in my clipboard. I can easily make notes about new items and prices as I go.

Here's another picture that includes my clipboards for chores, homeschool, farm animals, etc.