Thursday, September 27, 2012

Amanda Says Thank You

Photobucket

for all of the prayers, emails, and phone calls.

The "wreck pain" has not kicked in yet. She has never been in an accident before, so she has no idea of what is coming. With the crash she had, I can only imagine how she's going to feel. I have Epsom salts, a heating pad, a liniment, and pain reliever ready. She's found a few more tiny cuts, scratches, bumps, and bruises.

She is resting on the couch. It is much quieter in her room, but she wants to be with her family.

I have plenty to do, but all I want to do is watch her sleep.

My daughter is safe. I am blessed!


***

What we have been able to piece together with the help of neighbors is that there is an issue with the road where Amanda wrecked. The neighbor told me she has seen several near wrecks due to it (broken pavement, deep hole, narrow area, weird shape to the road) and has reported it. Clint is going to take pictures and see what we can do to prevent it from happening again.