Wednesday, November 28, 2012

44 Years Closer!

Today, I am 44 years closer to finally meeting face to face the One who loves me more than anyone else! 


John 11:27  "Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile."

If you want to bless me for my birthday, please say a prayer for a family I have known my entire life. They are burying one of their own today after an unexpected death. One minute, Granny was joking and laughing post surgery. The next, she was gone. They are shocked and hurting, and that hurts me. Please pray for their comfort, peace, and for the Lord to fill their minds with happy memories to carry them through.