I have a sweet friend right now who is dealing with the following:
- She is still recovering physically and emotionally from the 9th surgery she had to help her with a lifelong spinal issue. In this surgery, they had to break her back.
- Her husband has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.
- Her daughter is recovering from TWO long and debilitating illnesses.
- She found her father nearly dead (stiffening) and is currently with him around the clock. He will die soon.
- She is overwhelmed, hurting, and struggling.
- Most of her friends are far away and unable to help.
Will you please lift my friend up in your prayers? Thank you.
about. He went to church today...first time in twenty six years. Took
communion stood up and sang. I asked God...
to let me see him hold mamas hand in church one more time. When he sat down, he reached for her
hand. Wendy I cried. My dad has three percent of his kidneys left and less
than ten percent if his liver. My daddy is a walking miracle. Thank you
for your prayer because it has been a powerful blessing when it comes to
my daddy and family. ...thank you my friend....