Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Victory!

Someone lied about something one of my children did. They tried to make my child out to be as bad as they could. They had the power in this situation. They also had what they thought was convincing evidence. 

Today, God proved my child's story beyond a shadow of a doubt. God revealed the liar for what he was and proved my child was being honest. He proved the liar did not do his job right and revealed my child as His child. 


Leviticus 6:1-3 The Lord said to Moses: “If anyone sins and is unfaithful to the Lord by deceiving his neighbor about something entrusted to him or left in his care or stolen, or if he cheats him, or if he finds lost property and lies about it, or if he swears falsely, or if he commits any such sin that people may do

Lies may be easier to tell and hear, but they don't make the truth disappear.-old adage