Thursday, January 10, 2013

On Our Way to an Organized Workshop

Photobucket 

Clint works two jobs and does so much for our family that he often neglects his needs.
While he worked on remodeling our bathroom, I worked on his shop.

Photobucket

Brandon helped me hang the cabinets.

Photobucket

And, he built the wood racks for me.
I could have done both (and have in the past), but am thankful I didn't have to!!

Photobucket 

The children and I bought Clint pegboard and pegboard accessories for Christmas.
(I had planned to clean his shed for him ahead of time, but didn't know when it would work out so I could do it.)

Photobucket

It's a good start, but there is more to do. He has had such a time with organization since we lost the storage space in the barn that burned down two years ago in February.

The wood racks are temporary until I can clean out another building he plans to use for wood storage.

When your husband treats you like a queen, you don't mind treating him like a king. Ladies, the reverse is true too. Put your love into action and lavish it on your spouses, children, external family, and friends without expecting anything in return and see how God blesses you.

I started this last week and am still working on it today.