Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Progress and Peace

I am seeing progress physically. A few weeks ago, I was so worn down from the hyperemesis I could barely walk 15 steps to the bathroom. Today, I biked a little over 8 miles and then walked a mile and a half on the treadmill. 

A little over a week ago, I felt this peace come over me like a comforting blanket. Isaac isn't going to be born. He died. I wanted my son very much and losing him shredded my heart. And, for some unexplainable reason, I am OK with it. That's the peace that goes beyond understanding, my friends. Bad things happen to all of us, but having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ makes it easier. His mercy, grace, and peace are beautiful gifts to His children. I hope with all my heart you know Him. 

Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.