Give your family and friends 5 WEEKS FREE* access to Reading Eggs so their child can join the Reading Eggs Read-To-Cure Challenge!
Simply forward this email and the recipient can register their child for a FREE trial by signing up at www.readingeggs.com/friend before February 28, 2014.
• 91% of parents using Reading Eggs report a noticeable improvement in their child’s
• The comprehensive program includes 120 reading lessons, 96 spelling lessons and 20
comprehension lessons developed by a team of experienced elementary educators.
• They’ll also have access to 200 comprehension lessons and 100 literacy games in
Reading Eggspress, an extension of Reading Eggs that further develops literacy skills
from the age of 7 through to 13.
• Over 1500 ebooks are available online – including illustrated chapter books, full color
nonfiction books and a range of classics.
• Learn on the go with Reading Eggs now available on iPad and Android!**
Taking place from February 3 to March 7, this FREE event aims to inspire children to read while raising funds for The National Children’s Cancer Society (NCCS).***
Children are encouraged to complete as many books and Reading Eggs lessons as they can. The more they complete, the more will be raised for the NCCS. There are also fantastic prizes to be won including iPad’s, Toys’R’Us vouchers and Reading Eggs book products!
Stay posted for more details on how to sign up to the Reading Eggs Read-To-Cure Challenge in the coming week. If you have any questions please contact us at +1 877-661-4898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.