Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Compact Fishing Pole

 photo a_zps6087baef.jpg

 photo b_zps6ae964a9.jpg

I bought a Ronco Pocket Fisherman for my truck! When I am waiting where Clint works, there is a pond with fish in it. Normally, I clean out Clint's car for him so the time isn't wasted, but why clean when you can fish? As it's been said "a Bailey can pull a trophy bass out of a mud puddle!" (We Baileys are good, but not quite that good!)

I like it. It seems sturdy enough, has a good cast, and reels in easy. The black part on the handle is a small hidden compartment for tackle. The carrying strap was in it. I will be changing the 10# line to 20#. We might get a few for the boat since they fold down and can be stored easily. It's kind of hard carrying tackle for everyone, but a few of these might work. The younger girls seem to have an easier time with the smaller pole too.

Luke 5:6 And when they had done this, they enclosed a large number of fish, and their nets were breaking.

Update: I have taken several fishing trips with this pole, but have yet to catch anything with it so far. If I do, I will update.