Saturday, August 09, 2014

it's clear AS a BELL

 photo 8times_missing8_zpsa43f7054.jpg

Asbell throws a lot of people. I know it's not just our name. People even managed to mangle Bailey and still try to turn my first name into a weather condition.  On Asbell, people really try hard to work the "sh" sound in there or add an "o".

At 19, as a new bride working in the banking industry, I came up with "clear AS a BELL." It helps 99% of the people I meet. I tell people, if you take those two words and put them together, you will know exactly how to say and spell our name. I don't know what to do for the remaining 1%.  ;-)