Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thank You, Lord for 26 wonderful years!

 photo dolphins_zpsae6eac29.jpg
dolphins at the "rivah" right in front of our get away

 photo gull_zps84c627a0.jpg
gull breakfast

Today, Clint and I give thanks for our 29 year relationship and 26 year long marriage!! 


Clint and I believe marriage is a covenant between us and God and is intended to last for a lifetime. It is the Lord who put us together, and it is He who keeps us together. To Him belongs all of the glory and honor!


Hebrews 13:4-7 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.  Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"  Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.