Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Shared with Me

A man I came across while at an amusement park shared that he has Rheumatoid Arthritis. He excitedly shared that he hasn't had any flare ups since using frankincense and boswellia. He said this worked for him after traditional medicine did not work to stop the painful flare ups.  He listed several drug names and therapies he tried, but I can't recall them. He confided that he was afraid of herbal medicine and researched the two herbs off and on for a year before he tried them in desperation. I wanted to pass the info along in case it was of use to others. He was approximately 75 years old and looked fit as a fiddle. He was a lively and entertaining man. I never would have guessed he had RA! His happy wife could not stop talking about how big the difference was. Since members of my extended family have RA, I am mentally filing this away for "just in case." If you have tried these herbs consistently for three months or longer, please write me (see top of page or side bar) and let me know how they worked for you.