Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sermon for the Discouraged

This will take you to the outline. A link for the video is at the top.  Overcoming Discouragement


“Any of us who have survived a life-threatening disease or other significant trial in our lives understand that answers aren’t always readily available. I was shell-shocked when my cancer diagnosis came twenty years ago, and God didn’t give me all the answers I wanted. To this day, I’m not fully sure why the Lord allowed cancer to invade my body. I’ve lived long enough now to have seen some of the benefits from the experience, both in my life and in the lives of others. But I still don’t know why the Lord allowed me to face this terrible disease or even why He spared my life. God moves in mysterious ways. We don’t always know why He plants His footsteps in the sea and rides upon the storm.” David Jeremiah