Sunday, February 08, 2015

When Discouraged

We all face discouragement. Thankfully, God's Word tells us how to deal with it...

Why are you downcast, Oh my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God for I will yet praise him my Savior and my God. Pslm 43:5

The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”  Ex 33:14 


Call to Me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jer 33:20 


Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. Is 25:1 


Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Heb. 10:35-36