Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Prayer Request/Updates

I am using the side bar for prayer requests to see how I like it.

Chris, who is on hospice for cancer, is faring better at Mary Anne's house. He is much happier there than in the nursing home. They have had some outings, and he has been able to spend time with his children. His ex has custody and is giving them time to be with him. Chris and Mary Anne are getting married before the Lord on the 25th! 

I am finally seeing real progress! I still have to go a bit slower than I like, but things are much better! Thank you, Lord!

My friend's father's biopsy went well on Monday. Results are due tomorrow. I will post here when I know. She is at peace and is patiently waiting the results. Update 4/16 4:15 p.m.: It's Stage 4 cancer. We are very familiar with this diagnosis. This is very, very serious. Please pray for Mr. W's salvation and healing and for his family. Please pray for strength, comfort, and peace for our friend M.

Please pray for my estranged SIL, Linda, and her family. Her father died after a long battle with Alzheimer's on the 8th. The celebration of life and burial is on the 18th. Her mother, Mrs. Lyman, has dementia and needs to be reminded of what happened which I am certain is hard for Linda. Some of her family needs prayer for easy and safe travels. Condolences for the family can be left here.

Clint's and my friend Donny's 16 year old daughter has been treated Langerhans cell hystocytosis for a while. (We were originally told nonHodgkins Lymphoma.) She has developed five blood clots with two in her jugular and is in ICU at CHKD. At the time I am writing this, I am waiting to hear how surgery went. UPDATE 4/16/2015 3:12 a.m: The family is only sharing at this time that doctors had to sedate her and put her on a ventilator. They have asked for more prayer for her. I am asking that you pray for all of them: Donny, Kayla's mother Donna, her sister Tali, and her grandparents Jean and Wayne.

Thank you for the prayers! How can our family pray for you?