Friday, May 15, 2015

One of the Stories at Mount Hebron

Out of respect for his short life and for what his parents lived through, I share his marker. I have a good friend who has lost her only child. I see the daily struggle she fights, so I know the Glaizes' suffered greatly. Their life was terribly sad, but their eternity looks very joyful..and we can praise the Lord for that!

u photo DBG1_zpsguvkgwql.jpg

 photo DBG2_zpsgdlg6bli.jpg

 photo DBG5_zpsxh2ibv4f.jpg

 photo DBG4_zpst665fydd.jpg
This was before I lost Jonathan.

 photo DBG3_zpsb2f15iet.jpg

David Brevitt Glaize
only child of
David S. and Elizabeth B. Glaize
Born May 31, 1888--Died June 12, 1905
Say not "Good Night," but in some brighter clime
bid me "Good Morning."

His parents are laid to rest beside him. They died within two years of each other. Their epitaph reads a fitting "I heard the voice of Jesus say, "Come unto Me and rest." His parents are at rest and peace with this hard life and are reunited for an eternity with their son having died nine and eleven years after his death respectively. Thank You, Father, for turning our sorrows into joy!