Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Free Kindle Book Her Choice to Heal

Free Kindle Book: Her Choice to Heal

Free right now. Check the price before downloading. I downloaded a free copy so I can read it to see if this is something I can lend to someone who is struggling with the decision to abort.

As a Christian, I believe all human life is sacred (deserves great respect). However, I do not hate or condemn those who have had an abortion. 

Years after her choice to abort, a friend of mine hid for a week to herself with shame and regret after seeing a powerful pro-life display. Her pain was very deep. I was very young, lacked confidence, and did not know how to respond to her at the time. Now, I do.

Women who have chosen abortion: God loves you very much! You can run to Him without fear or hesitation because, in His love, there is no need for fear. He can heal you all the way through. In my opinion, the only thing worse than living in sorrow that you aborted your child would be letting that one moment in your life keep you so burdened you end up rejecting Christ and miss out on an eternity where you will see God's plan for unborn children revealed. Because of His nature, I know it is going to be something very, very good! I don't want you to miss out, so I share with you the Good News of Salvation.