Sunday, December 13, 2015
As those who have asked after with our family know, Amanda had a bad encounter when she volunteered to help Brandon with his flower beds. She took precautions, thought she had avoided the poison sumac, and bathed three times with a special soap, just in case. It got her anyway! She's understandably frustrated. "I was so careful! I'd hate to see how bad I'd have it if I hadn't tried to avoid it!"
The rash is a week old in this picture. She still has one rock hard lymph node, and her face is more swollen than what you see here. She has temporarily lost the use of one hand due to the swelling and oozing. She isn't having trouble breathing or swallowing. Please lift a prayer for her. She's gone through every remedy in the book. She is ready to get back to normal! Thank you for the prayers and many suggestions.
before her good deed was punished