Thursday, March 17, 2016

I Love How They Love Each Other

 photo b_zpsb3kcrdxk.jpg

 photo e_zpsw44u6rfo.jpg

Caleb cut his foot. It bled quite a bit, so they called for me. He was sitting on the floor in a hallway when I got to him. Since I didn't know how bad it was, I asked them to help him up thinking they'd lift him from his shoulders to a standing position. Amanda and Joshua picked him up and carried him to the den! I was going to take care of his foot, but they kind of pushed me out of the way and took over caring for their brother. I sat there a little hurt at first. Then I realized: THIS is what I've been working for all of these years. This is the fruit of that labor. It is very good to see! They love each other, work together, and have each other's best interest at heart. I pray they never stop having a servant's heart towards each other. Any mother, who is truly close to the Lord, is going to want and actively encourage her children to get along with each other. One of the ways to honor a mother is to show love to your siblings. This also brings honor and glory to the Father.

Philippians 2:3-5 Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,