Monday, June 20, 2016

Finally!

I am finally starting to feel better from a mean sinus infection that came after a severe environmental allergy (meow) attack. This is not related to the seasonal allergies I've had success in treating. It spread from my sinuses to my ears, so I had a double ear infection along with it.

This infection had me taking quite a lot of herbal medicine followed by three rounds of antibiotics followed by tons more of herbal medicine..and it's still not 100% gone. It's antibiotic resistant, the worst I've ever had, and I am keeping busy just staying on top of it with saline and essential oil/xylitol rinses and my own natural herbal antibiotic blend. I have made more progress in the last four days than I did in all the preceding weeks. 

The little bit of energy I have goes to my treadmill/prayer time and whatever most pressing thing of the day is after that. I am trusting the Lord has a plan and a purpose for the interruption in the routine, but I am eager to get back to full speed. 

I have been trying to return calls, texts, and emails. I haven't even been able to keep up with Facebook. I am still doing the online counseling and those messages come first. 

Please excuse the brevity in words and the ease of "thumbs up" as I play "catch up" in all areas of life.