Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Happy Birthday Clint!

 photo clintbirthdayr2d2_2017_zpszlqs1jrm.jpg
This is an old smoker that I painted to look like R2D2 with our children's help.
Clint loved it! He put it in his office at work.

To my love, Clint, on his birthday! I want to sit on that mountain and listen to the sweet whippoorwill sing us "goodnight" again.
My love is deeper than the holler, stronger than the rivers
Higher than the pine trees growin' tall upon the hill
My love is purer than the snowflakes that fall in late December
And honest as a robin on a springtime window sill
And longer than the song of the whippoorwill



Happy Birthday to my one and only forever date! Thank you for all you do for the glory of the Lord and the good of our family! CONGRATULATIONS also on finishing your degree while married, raising seven children, working two jobs, maintaining our home and cars, ministering to others, and much more. I know it was not easy balancing so very much, but you stuck with it and finished it. I am so thankful God gave us to each other. Your friends know you as "C-Dawg" and "Mr. Stud," but I know you as the very best part of me. I will always love you, Clint!!