Monday, June 18, 2018

Three Graduations

Our three "middles" have graduated high school!

In the last several months, we have had Joshua (17), Caleb (16), and Bethany (14) graduate from high school. 

Bethany timed hers perfectly so she would graduate on Clint's birthday which made for a nice surprise birthday present for him. 

The boys decided they wanted to wait for Bethany to finish so they could have a graduation party together. We are planning that now.

Joshua started on his journey to become a lawyer. Caleb is working towards a degree in construction. Bethany will start college in the fall to earn a degree in criminal justice. 


I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. 

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. 
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, 
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. 
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.   
Psalm 16:7-11