Sunday, July 22, 2018

God is so very good to us!

This morning, I was given a gift from the Lord. Clint saw it as a gift also, but he knew about it before I did.

Sometimes, not always, God gives us a glimpse of how He is using us for His glory. I believe the insights to His work are meant to both comfort and motivate us. 

This morning, I was told that a man who had hardened his heart to the Lord for decades was starting to ask questions. With rage in his heart, he rejected God many years ago because his wife and he suffered many late term miscarriages and stillbirths. 

Clint's and my remaining faithful to the Lord despite having the same heartbreak has helped soften his heart. WOW! With joy, I rang the bell nine times in remembrance of each of our precious little ones and how God has used them and us in another man's journey to know Him. I could write a book about what God has done through our pregnancy losses. 

Today, we give thanks that what God allowed is being used in yet another way. 

We also give thanks that God was compassionate enough to make us aware of this. Now we continue praying knowing the work God has begun will be completed!

God is at work! Despite Clint's and my many flaws and failures, God is using us in a small way. 

Can I get an "Amen!"?