Monday, September 24, 2018

12 Hour Night Shift Witness

amandaversearm

amandaversearm
(ignore the 11372 it was something for work)

When Amanda is tired and the night is running long, she writes a verse reference on her arm. Sometimes it is a verse she wants to memorize. Other times, it is a verse she knows that she wants to keep in mind. The extra bonus  is that over and over co-workers from all walks of life have seen the writing on her arm and ask her about the verse. This opens a door for her to share her faith.

When I was a young mother, I put a little sign up in my home with 3 John 1:4 as a goal in my mothering. It reminded me teach my children God's truth in every aspect of our lives. God has brought that to fruition. I know God will bring His promises to fruition in Amanda's life too.

3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.