Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thank you for the prayers!

prayersanswered
not Contentment Acres

God kept them safe! That front side was scary! The front is steeper than it looks. Clint kept our children on the backside which has a better pitch. They cut shingles according to the needed measurements and handed those and tools to him. Bethany worked herself into the ground during her time to help him, but she had fun being with and talking to her daddy.

I was not allowed to help in any way. They wouldn't even let me stand on the ladder. A bone in my foot broke when a piece of furniture fell on it nearly three weeks ago. I kept water and tea going up the ladder to them through Em and H-bug and had snacks, meals, cold cloths, etc ready for their breaks. 

Thank you to those who prayed! While I am glad they did it, I am thankful it is over.