Thursday, November 29, 2018

Birthday Card From Clint

1

2

3
I am so blessed to have this man's love!

From when I woke up until past my bedtime, my family and friends made me feel very loved! It was a very busy and fun day! 

Even with copy and paste, it took me over two hours to thank all of my Facebook friends and some of the sentiments were very touching. I guess everyone let me know how they felt about me since I am closer to kicking the bucket! Ha ha!

As part of my birthday, I asked Clint to take cake and a LED lit balloon to a neighbor. I sent two pieces so he could taste both kinds, and my sweetheart-ed neighbor shared it with his nurse. I didn't go myself because it was close to his bath time.

Thank you all for giving me a wonderful day!

Thank you Chris from Poland for the birthday wishes sent through Brandon!