Wednesday, June 24, 2020

How to Survive in Uncertain Times

Dear Reader, do you want to know to not only survive but to also THRIVE during these uncertain times?

Be led by the Lord. 
Trust in Him. 
Learn to do His will. 
Flee to Him for refuge. 
Serve the Lord.

Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Deliver me from my enemies, O Lord! I have fled to you for refuge. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground! For your name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life! In your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble! And in your steadfast love you will cut off my enemies, and you will destroy all the adversaries of my soul, for I am your servant. ~Psalm 143:8-12