Friday, July 17, 2020

No Make Up No Filter

amanda3

Short hair don't care!
No makeup, no filter!

Faith-filled, loving, fearless, an overcomer, strong minded, independent, responsible, highly skilled, creative, amazing, bright, delightful, beautiful, talented, adventurous, dedicated, loyal, dependable...and so much more!

This is the woman in my life who always has my back.
She often brings me breakfast and coffee and always makes me laugh!

The doctor said she had Down's Syndrome and wanted us to abort her. We would have missed out on so much if we had listened to them. 

Over the past few years, after a lot of prayer regarding each, she has turned down FOUR marriage proposals. That's a tough thing to do when everyone you know is getting married. It would be very easy to get caught up in the excitement and rush ahead, but she doesn't feel she has met the right man yet. Young men have even tried to get Clint and I to sway her. Amanda knows God is writing her story and is content to wait on Him. Her father, siblings, and I are very proud of her for not compromising!

May the Lord send her a godly mate in His timing.