Monday, July 06, 2020

Puppies


puppysleeping
 I keep having to help this one get her arm out of the hole.

puppies
I didn't think the little grey one would make it. I've been raising animals a long time and know the look of a puppy that is likely to fade. She was losing ground while the rest were gaining. I'd put her on my chest while I sat in the rocking chair and prayed for her to grow and live. God answered those prayers. She's caught up with the next smallest puppy.

Update 7/6: Since I scheduled this post, she continued to gain. She is a fat and happy puppy who is walking around and learning to eat solids! It's going to be really hard to part with this one. I know God has the right family in mind for her, and she will bring them much joy. I pray many prayers over our puppies before they are conceived, born, as they grow, and before and after they leave our care.