Saturday, December 26, 2020

REJOICING!

What a spectacular day today is! 

My heart is singing praises and rejoicing in the goodness of our Lord to His children!

What a great and loving God we serve!

Remember our friends where the husband had a truck fall on him as he changed the tire resulting in a traumatic brain injury? Remember their special needs children and their son with dwarfism needing brain surgery? Remember the brain surgery had the complication of encephalitis that made us all worry he would die or have a lasting brain injury? 

Such a arduous journey they have traveled!!

So many horrible things! So many awful people they have had to deal with!

I do not know all of the details yet, but God has worked a miracle, her words!!

God has given them a place to rest their weary hearts and minds.

He has provided a large home on a 12 acre mountain retreat complete with rolling hills and a mountain stream. The property is gorgeous. This is my idea of a dream home, and He gave it to my friends. I could not be happier! They are so worthy!!

I am so thankful they were finally able to buy a home! No more renting!

God gave them a healing haven.

I am not a weepy person, but my eyes are leaking with happiness today!

Many prayers of my family for this precious family have been answered today! Praise God!

She says it was way out of their price range but God worked a miracle and gave it to them. 

Dear Reader, will you please join me in prayer that both Lora and Dave (finally I can share their names because the legal stuff is over) and their eight children will heal quickly and fully from all of the trauma and hardship over the last few years? Will you pray and ask a blessing upon their home and their family? Thank you for any prayers you lift on behalf of our friends!