Tuesday, January 05, 2021

I do not know what is ahead...

but I know the different scenarios being put out there. A lot of them seem to be funneling into one direction.`

I have been doing a lot of research and studying with prayerful contemplation. 

Some Bible scholars believe we are battling good vs evil while others think there is a battle for power between two evils. With what we know will happen from end times Scriptures, the latter seems more likely. 

I am not embracing either just yet. I am watching things unfold with a lot of contemplation. There is a lot of uncertainty every where, but I am very certain of what is needed the most. 

Prayer. Lots of it. On so many levels. 

Stay very alert and watchful. Keep your mind focused on the truth you find in God's Word. Pray continually to the Lord for understanding.

Dear Reader, I strongly caution you against putting your faith or trust in any man or system on this earth. Keep your eyes on the Lord as we go forward into 2021. Walk circumspectly. Please join me in praying the prayer below or pray your own prayer with the same accord. If you would like, you can symbolically hold hands and pray with me by putting your hand to the screen as I did when I prayed this. That will "connect" us even when we are far apart. My love to all!

Father, let me and my dear ones love nothing and no one more than we love You. Help us to be faithful in reading Your Word so we will know Your voice and will not be deceived by our very cunning enemy. Make his lies easy to spot. Please pour out Your wisdom and discernment upon us and let us be a voice to those around us by boldly speaking Your Truth and pointing out the lies. Let us trust in nothing except You for You alone are worthy of our trust. Help us to remember how the enemy disguises himself as light and to stay aware of the great darkness that lies underneath. Keep us vigilant, and let us not be distracted. Please protect and provide for our family and friends and shelter us from the storms that are coming. Under the precious blood of Jesus I request this from You, the Most High God.


Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we must trust in the name of the Lord our God. They collapse and fall, but we rise and stand upright. Psalm 20: 7- 8.