Sunday, January 11, 2009

Edits

I fooled around with the blog and lost the latest edits to the page, but did not have time to fix it. I don't have time now either. :-)

We have had a wonderful day out! Clint took us to Golden Corral and then to the park. It was nice getting out to see people and enjoy ourselves for a little while.

I have e-mails telling me to take more pictures of Hannah. I'll try to do that soon. Maybe Clint can shoot a video of the children and upload it to You Tube. I have a couple more tips on comforting babies I will try to post soon too.

Hannah is sleeping wonderfully at night. She gets up to nurse twice but goes right back to sleep. My schedule is out of whack. My body wants to sleep 4 a.m. until 11 a.m. That is just not cutting it around this house. I am hoping I'll get back on track very soon.

Please lift the Jordan Family up in prayer. Mrs. Jordan, the lady who led me to the Lord when I was 7 and with her husband founded the Christian school I attended, passed away on New Year's. I am deeply grateful for their ministry.

We also saw the funeral home's cars at a neighbor's house. We are not sure if it was "him" or "her" that passed, but we know they were close and the survivor will suffer from the loss of their mate and best friend. All of their children are at the house, so they are being well cared for.

We hope you are having a wonderful day of rest and are rejoicing in all God has done for you.