Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spontaneous Helping


Emily begged me to let her help while we were cleaning over the weekend.
I was a little wary of letting her have the spray bottle* filled with homemade window cleaner, but did not want to hinder her helpful spirit.
Emily did manage to get some fingerprints off, but I had to go behind her.
The important thing at this stage is to take time to foster that sense of responsibility and team work in caring for our home.
If you work hard with your first two children, it is much, much easier to teach the rest.
*When I need new spray bottles, I buy the window cleaner from the Dollar Tree. I get a spray bottle and ready made cleaner for a buck. I use to buy nicer spray bottles, but they did not last any longer than the ones from the Dollar Tree.
Posted by Picasa