Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Best Friends Make the Best Husbands






Hannah could not walk in the snow so Clint carried her the entire time.
For some reason, she was still wiped out and took a nap in one of her favorite spots!


During the miscarriage, Clint was beside me the entire time because he was concerned I'd have the very heavy bleeding I have had in the past. If I went to the restroom, he followed to keep watch over me. He did not leave my side once. Clint is an incredible man so full of love. He is the kind of man who picks up a smelly man wasted on alcohol to give him a ride to the store. He crawls in ditches filled with icy water to help someone get their car back on the road. I am thankful for his Christ-like example to our children. I am honored to call him my best friend and my husband.
****************************************
Posted by Picasa


God can do this for anyone. Even mean people...


Ezekiel 36:26-27 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.