Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oodles of Poodles



I have always wanted to raise teacup poodles. The Lord has recently blessed us with three!
This is Mr. Tippy Toes "Tippy" or Barefoot in OBX (Outerbanks) "Bear."
I have not decided on a name yet. Let me know which you like best at contentmentacres@yahoo.com
He is an 8 week old apricot.




This is Ginger Kisses. She is an 12 week apricot.




This is Sweet Magnolia Blossom "Maggie."
Her former name was Tina. This was my first attempt at cutting a poodle's hair.
She is 5 months old and is one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen.
She was here less than 24 hours before she'd bark to come in or go outside.




When we got her, she had a long coat with a few mats in it, but she took to the grooming pretty well.

We hope to raise poo-chis (poodle chihuahua hybrids) in our licensed kennel the near future.


Posted by Picasa