Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our 23rd Anniversary


We enjoyed the dolphin tour!






Clint and I had an adventurous anniversary celebration on the weekend of the 19th. Our anniversary is on the 24th, but we decided to go with the preceding weekend. In light of things, it worked out! Last weekend, we braced for Hurricane Irene! We enjoyed some down time and then headed out for a dolphin tour. After that, we visited with two sets of friends in Chesapeake. I was very adventurous when I let a friend's son with his brand new learner's permit drive me around the block in Clint's car a few times! :-) Clint and I made a lot of little stops along the way and enjoyed a more leisurely pace.




I am constantly humbled that God would give me such an incredible Christian man as Clint. I am not deserving, but I am very thankful!