Monday, March 18, 2013

A Personal Relationship

Psalm 56:8 Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll--are they not in your record?

Psalm 139:3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

I love these verses because they show us how very intimate God's love for us it. He cares about the details in our lives, even the number of hairs on our head. I hope these verses bless you as much as they do me.