Monday, December 05, 2016

Kitchen Knife Sharpener Recommendations

I was asked what I recommended to sharpen kitchen knives.

I purchased and tossed out many knife sharpeners, wasting money, looking for one I liked. I learned about this one from a fabric shop. A clerk was sharpening her scissors on one. I asked her about it, and she told me it was great for scissors and knives. I found one like it on Amazon, and the rest is history. It also works to sharpen our game cutlery. I have three of them total. One is in my sewing kit for my scissors. The other two are in my knife drawer. I have two in that drawer because one was misplaced by a family member for a while. This little tool offers a lot of value for $10, and I highly recommend it. There are instructions with pictures on how to use it lower on the product page.