Monday, November 10, 2008

Much Better Today

A letter from my sweetheart:

Wendy,

I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am thinking of you. I miss you this morning. I want you to know that I appreciate everything that you do. Thanks for carrying my babies and enduring the physical and mental hardships to bring them into this world. I know that it has been tough. I am praying for you and wish I could just speak the words and make all of the discomfort go away. I love you very much and hope that your day goes very well and you feel much better.

All my love,
Clint


I am feeling better today and have a little bit of energy. I was very excited to get a shower and not need a rest in the middle of it! I was able to get down quite a bit of Gatorade and solid food (grilled cheese) over the weekend. I know those liquid nutrition drinks are considered "a meal," but if I haven't CHEWED, it just doesn't seem the same!

Today, I am going to spend some time enjoying the company of my children and if the energy holds out, I'll do some housework.

Hannah has grown in spite of the nausea and vomiting I've had. She is stronger and we could make out her head, butt, hip and legs this past week. Clint is always amazed that she wakes up and moves around whenever he talks to her or prays over her.

We are praying the worst is behind me and it is smooth sailing until this little one makes their debut.


Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. (emphasis mine)