Sunday, February 20, 2011

We Lost Our Big Barn to Fire

Last night, we nearly lost our home to a fire. We literally had to snatch our youngest children out of their beds, yell for our other children and run for our safety. We did lose our 4,000 square foot, two story barn. I will share the story and what few pictures we have soon. Right now, we are trying to solve the immediate problems this has created. Please keep the 5-6 people who lost their homes in the fires in our county yesterday in your prayers. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by, offered help and kept us in prayer.

LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:5-8