Thursday, November 08, 2012

Natural Medicine for Mononucleosis

I was asked what I recommended to help mononucleosis (Epstein Barr Virus) or reactivated mononucleosis. 

I have found this very effective, but suggest you do your own research for drug interactions, side effects, and contraindications:

75% or greater raw foods diet
Vit C
Goldenseal 
Echinacea
Milk Thistle 
Fresh Garlic 
Plenty of fluids
Plenty of rest
Patience 

Dosages would depend on your age, weight, and severity of symptoms. 

While I do hold a certificate in herbal medicine and have been using natural medicine with my family, friends, and livestock for 21 years, I am not a licensed health care professional. If you try these suggestions, you do so at your own risk as they do not constitute medical advice and are not presented as such.