Monday, January 22, 2018

Joshua's Next Step

JoshuaFuture

As Joshua started talking, I knew this was going to be a moment to remember, so I grabbed my camera and took this picture.

Joshua graduated from high school a while ago. He's been in prayer about what God would have him to do. Over the weekend, he felt God was showing him the next step. 

He went to Brandon over the weekend and ran it by him to see if he had any advice or saw problems before presenting it to Clint and I. When he presented it to Clint and I, he asked us if we saw anything he was missing and if we had any advice for him.

Joshua is now enrolled in college to start on his journey to become a lawyer. 

We are very proud of our son for seeking and waiting on the Lord for direction. 

May Joshua's next step be his best step yet!