Friday, March 16, 2012

More Pictures

 Caleb saw the door handle was not staying on, so he fixed it without being asked.
He loves making repairs and building.
He definitely has the "Build it Better with Bailey" gene!
 Brandon has been on the Dean's List for all 5 of his class modules.
We are very proud of him!
He has also been selected for an internship and offered a job!
 It is rare all of my children are together for a fun project these days.
They are saying "Hi Dad!" so I could send Clint a picture of what they were doing.
Brandon joined in because he wanted his younger siblings to know he is interested in what their interests are. He is very aware of relationship building and the responsibility of being the oldest.
He takes setting a good example for his siblings very seriously.
 hand print giraffe
 My lovely ladies chill'axin!
Emily snuggled up to me for a rest.
"No Mom, I don't need a nap."