Friday, September 21, 2012

This Sums It Up

Lord, help me to lift people up and not add to their burdens. Let me shine Your light in darkness. For the discouraged, give me words to encourage. Where there is pain, let me sense it, and equip me to ease their suffering. Give me understanding when I encounter a hard heart. Help me to keep a servant's heart and to let go of pride. Please keep me from making choices that will shame You and hurt others. Cleanse me of everything that breaks Your heart. Make me so uncomfortable in anything I do that displeases You that I notice and stop immediately. Even when I don't want to, help me to love and forgive everyone because Your love and forgiveness overflows in me. Keep me humble and moldable, Father. You know I am seriously flawed, but You love me just as I am and will bring Your work in me to completion. Thank you for blotting out my sins and not remembering them. Wherever my day takes me, let me be Your voice, hands, and feet. Make me a bright light that shines Your love every where I go and in everything I do. Let my husband find me more valuable than rubies and my children to grow up and call me a blessing because of Your work in me. Please protect and provide for my friends and family, even the estranged ones, and let them know how very much I truly and deeply love them.  In Jesus Name, Amen 

~Wendy

Psalm 19:12 Who can understand his errors? Cleanse thou me from secret faults.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.