Monday, November 09, 2020

Easy Does It

clintshelfbuild

Clint is taking a break.

spltdownseam

I had a store bought shelf nearly collapse because the plastic support split down the seam. The situation was a bit risky as I unloaded the damaged shelving unit. I was able to do it without injury or losing our investment in the breakable items stored there. 

When asked what I wanted for my birthday, I asked my family to help build shelves for our storage needs. The wood cost a little over $600 so it's a pretty big undertaking! These shelves will last me decades, and I'll always remember how my family pulled together to make it happen.

I am looking forward to organizing everything after the shelves on all four walls of this building are completed. I love organizing and already have the layout drawn out on a chart.