Monday, November 30, 2020

Delightful Birthday Weekend!

mdbeachhouse2

As soon as our Thanksgiving celebration was over, Clint swept me off my feet! He took me away to travel up our beautiful coast into Maryland for my 52nd birthday. For one of the dinners, he generously treated me to a private seafood buffet which was scrumptious! I also feasted my eyes on the beautiful, scenic routes we took to our destination. 

Joshua drove to see me on my birthday, but we had already left the home where we were staying. I do appreciate the time and effort it took because he had to be up at 4 a.m. and work all day before he decided to come see me. Then he had to drive all the way home. What a beautiful heart he has! 

As I shared earlier, for my birthday, I received shelves in a building. They are sturdy custom built shelves that will serve me well in my job. It was a need I had that my family made happen. 

Clint also purchased me a 2003 Suburban so I can do my thing!!! God had that jump out in front of us ON my birthday! We knew it was His timing, so we bought it. Amanda helped us get it home. 

I also received something much larger than a car for my birthday. It's a private thing in a piney spot, and I am suppose to get the final paperwork today. However, I suspect it might be the end of the week before it gets done...CoVid excuses and all of that! Once it is done, I can set up shop and do what I do! 

I think Caleb was correct when he said, "It's going to be hard to top this birthday!"

Thank you to everyone for the cards, gifts, and Happy Birthday texts!