Friday, June 10, 2011

Article I Contributed to for Crosswalk.com

http://www.crosswalk.com/family/parenting/kids/why-do-children-lie.html

This is the article I was interviewed for a few weeks back. Thank you Sarah Hamaker for allowing me to contribute.

WELCOME to the visitors from Crosswalk.com! I have some prayer requests for you, if you feel led.

Please pray for a little 4 year old boy named Zach who is losing his battle to mito disease as I type this. His family needs our prayers in a big way right now.

Please pray for Baby Silas. He is a baby in my local area who needs our prayers for healing. Specifially, he needs time for his brain to heal and he needs to be able to sit up and play for a bone marrow transplant Duke offers. Silas's mother is constantly saying "God can!" I admire her for her steadfast faith and determined outlook.

Please pray for Luke, a 3 year old child of family friends, who has Joubert's Syndrome. His family is headed to a conference soon where we are hoping they will get more help and insight to Luke's condition. He is a precious child.

Last, but not least, Rockstar Madison (from my hometown) needs our prayers as she continues her battle with cancer. Madison is a child with a wonderful, sweet, spunky spirit.

James 5:16 Confess faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (emphasis mine)